Python Online and Classroom Training
Full Stack Developemt
Python is an interpreted, high-level, general-purpose programming language. It provides constructs that enable clear programming on both small and large scales. Python is Very Easy to Learn. with the help of python, we can create Websites, Games, and Applications. nowadays python is Trending Programming language and Best Language for Make Carrier in the IT Industry
Career Opportunities in Python are growing in number across the world. Python programming language is dominating other programming languages such as C, C++ or Java. Python is an Object-Oriented, High-Level multi-paradigm programming language with dynamic features. It was designed by Guido Van Rossum who was a Dutch programmer. It is one of the most favored programming languages used worldwide.
It has undergone more than 25 years of the successful span and it is one of the fastest-growing programming languages. Python itself reveals its success story and a promising future ahead. Python programming language is best used for application development, web application or web development, game development, system administration, scientific computing, etc.
Learning Benefits of Python Programming Language
Python Training in Pune
- These days the market needs extra knowledge with many technologies. Python is booming language these days.
- All data analysis and machine learning can be done very easily in python.
- We do everything hands-on. Nothing dummy, we believe that whatever we learn must be done by every student by his hand. Not just faculty must be hands-on on his/her laptop.
- We give assignment every day so that there and their practice example can be solved by our own with the guidance of expert faculty who is working in company.
- This is the only institute where all lectures recorded and published on youtube. If you want to see our lectures you can see those freely.
- We believe in transparency so we gave all mobile nos of our students directly on the website. call them and get to know how we service them.
- Lectures are only taken by Working Professionals
- You will get everything live as an Expert has 12 years of exp and worked on many projects at the framework level.
- All Python students can attend any batches of Python & Live project also.
- We target everybody to achieve hands-on experience. Where you can switch a company or switch to python project easily in current company
- We have very very less theory sessions.
- Feel secured as we give demo lectures also give all mobile No.s of old batches you can confirm about us whether we are good or not
- Class is comprised of all kinds of working people starting from exp level of 6 months to 14 years.
- You will get a chance to understand various industry projects and standards.
- No end date for our batch as many as lectures you do, you will be stronger do again and again. Nobody’s become master of any technology in 3 months which is the ideal time.
Why to Learn Python?
Python is a high-level, interpreted, interactive and object-oriented scripting language. Python is designed to be highly readable. It uses English keywords frequently where as other languages use punctuation, and it has fewer syntactical constructions than other languages.
Python is a MUST for students and working professionals to become a great Software Engineer specially when they are working in Web Development Domain. I will list down some of the key advantages of learning Python:
Python is Interpreted − Python is processed at run time by the interpreter. You do not need to compile your program before executing it. This is similar to PERL and PHP.
Python is Interactive − You can actually sit at a Python prompt and interact with the interpreter directly to write your programs.
Python is Object-Oriented − Python supports Object-Oriented style or technique of programming that encapsulates code within objects.
Python is a Beginner’s Language − Python is a great language for the beginner-level programmers and supports the development of a wide range of applications from simple text processing to WWW browsers to games.
Characteristics of Python
Following are important characteristics of Python Programming −
It supports functional and structured programming methods as well as OOP.
It can be used as a scripting language or can be compiled to byte-code for building large applications.
It provides very high-level dynamic data types and supports dynamic type checking.
It supports automatic garbage collection.
It can be easily integrated with C, C++, COM, ActiveX, CORBA, and Java.
Python Course Syllabus - Python Full Stack development
- Why Python , its Unique Feature and where to use it?
- Python environment Setup
- Discuss about IDE’s like IDLE, Pycharm and Enthought Canopy
- Start programming on interactive shell.
- Python Identifiers, Keywords
- Discussion about installed module s and packages
- Access Command line arguments within programs
- Declaring and using Numeric data types: int, float, complex
- Using string data type and string operations
- Defining list and list slicing
- Use of Tuple data type
- Avoiding code break using exception handling
- Safe guarding file operation using exception handling
- Handling and helping developer with error code
- Programming using Exception handling
- Conditional blocks using if, else and elif
- Simple for loops in python
- For loop using ranges, string, list and dictionaries
- Use of while loops in python
- Loop manipulation using pass, continue, break and else
- Programming using Python conditional and loops block
- Organizing python codes using functions
- Organizing python projects into modules
- Importing own module as well as external modules
- Understanding Packages
- Powerful Lamda function in python
- Programming using functions,modules & external packages
- Reading config files in python
- Writing log files in python
- Understanding read functions, read(), readline() and readlines()
- Understanding write functions, write() and writelines()
- Manipulating file pointer using seek
- Programming using file operations
- Concept of class, object and instances
- Constructor, class attributes and destructors
- Real time use of class in live projects
- Inheritance , overlapping and overloading operators
- Adding and retrieving dynamic attributes of classes
- Programming using Oops support
- Machine learning: the problem setting
- Loading an example dataset
- Learning and predicting
- linear regression
- Decision tree implementation
- Installing smtp python module
- Sending email
- Reading from file and sending emails to all users addressing them directly for marketing
- SQL Database connection using python
- Creating and searching tables
- Reading and storing config information on database
- Programming using database connections
- Numpy Intro
- Arrays, Datatypes
- Pandas Intro
- Data Frames
- Merge, Join, Concatenate
- Handling missing data
- IO Tools, Text, CSV, HDF5, JSON, EXCEL
- Matplotlib Intro
- Line plot
- Bar charts
- Scatter Plot
- Debug Python programs using pdb debugger
- Assert for debugging
- Testing with Python using UnitTest
- Iterable and generator in Python
- Yielding from the generators
- Standard project setup in Python
- Multithreading with Python
- What is multithreading?
- Starting a New Thread
- The Threading Module
- Synchronizing Threads
- What is pip, easy_install?
- Set up the environment to install packages?
- Install packages for XLS interface, Database Interface and Web interface
- XML and XLS parsing with Python
- Create XLS reports with Python
- Introduction to Django
- Difference between a App and Project.
- What are Migrations and Why we do that.
- Admin part (How to create Superuser in python).
- What are Views in Django URL Routing.
- What is Render and relative import.
- A overview of settings file in Django.
- How to configure Template.
- What are models.
- Models are Admin Linkup.
- Modelform creation.
- Form Validation.
- What is Context in Django.
- Form in a View.
- Custom Form.
- How to setup Email in our Projects.
- Static Files and Serving Static Files in Django.
- Bootstrap Grid System.
- Idea of CSS and Blocks.
- URL names as Links.
- How to add Authentication in Django Project with help of Registration Redux module.
- Authentication Links in Navigation Bar.
- Add Login Form in Bootstrap.
- Query Set Basics.
- How to render images and Videos on our site.
- Typescript Deep Dive-Type Script Architecture
- Introduction To Angular
- Setting Up Environment For Angular
- Angular Architecture
- introduction to components
- Angular Pipes
- Angular Services
- Angular Forms
- NG Modules
- Unit Testing In Angular
Python Training Course Videos
Recent Google Reviews
We would love hearing from you! We need your feedback to improve our teaching methodologies! So just put your Java Training Reviews, Java Course Reviews, and Java Training Feedback Reviews for our perusal. We consider every aspect of yours and we’ll strive to develop our techniques.
Upcoming Python Training Dates
Get Certified Python Programmer
Successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a certificate from javabykiran for Python Training.
Oracle Certified Python
If you are a new Python Developer, then it’s a good idea to take Oracle Certified Associate (OCAJP) and Oracle Certified Professional (OCPJP) exam from Oracle. It’s mandatory to pass the OCAJP exam before you can acquire the OCP certification. So you have to pay for two exams to get a Professional certification from Oracle.
Java By Kiran offers Python course which covers Python Data types, Program Flow Control, Expectation Handling, etc.,
Once after completion of the course, we conduct a placement program.
So for more than 100+ students got placed in the top MNC’s.
Post your resume and find your dream job from Java Br Kiran.
Python Training Course FAQ's
Django is one of the most versatile and popular Python web frameworks that encourages rapid development and pragmatic, clean design of web applications. This can be attributed to Django’s open-source nature- the community is constantly releasing new code and plug-ins to simplify the process and keep up with the demand. It grabbed eyeballa right from the start when it was positioned as Python answer to Rails.
Many Python development services, as well as major companies such as Spotify and YouTube, use Django. Developers describe it as “batteries included”, which means that it comes with a variety of third-party libraries.
Django’s user base is expected to grow as more developers embrace Python for emerging technologies such as Machine Learning and Big Data. It is ridiculously fast, reassuringly secure, and exceedingly scalable.
Note: We recommend using the latest version of Django, which is currently 3.0.2.
Common job roles requiring Django
- Python-Django developers
- Python software engineers
- Full-stack Django developers
- DevOps engineers
- Frontend Django developers
- Django software engineers
Job Interview is the most important thing for a job seeker. If you go for an interview you must be well prepared for this because you don’t get a second chance to make a great first impression. Here we provide some strategies to improve your interview skills:
Practice for good non-verbal communication
The non-verbal communication is used to demonstrate confidence. You should follow these instructions strictly:
- Stand straight
- Make eye contact while answering
- Make a firm handshake
- Feel confident
Power dressing is very important to impress the interviewer. It also improves your confidence level. You must be well-groomed. It is better for you to find out the company dress code before going for an interview.
- Wear formal dresses
- Have a professional, simple and nice hair cut
- Black leather shoes (must be well-polished)
- Cleanly Shaven
Don’t talk too much
It is not a good practice to speak unnecessarily. Your answer must be to the point.
- Speak less but to the point
- Focus on your strong skills
- Don’t ramble (You must be well prepared to avoid this situation)
- Speak appropriate sentences
From the beginning of the interview, you should listen to every word of the interviewer very carefully. If you are not listening properly, you are missing an opportunity to impress him because sometimes there is a hidden answer in the question already. So you should improve your listening power.
Generally when the interviewers ask that if you have a question? Most of the candidates say no. It is a wrong practice. You should ask questions also according to the situation, it shows that you are listening properly and have a keen interest. Asking questions also gives you an opportunity to find the right place for you in the company. But always remember that it should not look artificial.
Don’t be too familiar
All interviewers like to talk in a professional manner. You should not try to make a false familiar atmosphere. They are smart and catch all your cunningness in just a minute. So, don’t try to be over smart and speak appropriately.